Our last Sunday in Texas was yesterday! And we decided to take the trip out to Corpus Christi.
- We listened to lots of Prince of Egypt and chatted all the way there.
- Ate lunch at Whataburger (a Texas treasure that was born in C.C.) eh...it was alright.
- Relaxed on the beach with half of Texas and had a great time! Also got sunburned and munched on Kettle Corn, the best beach snack ever.
- Looked around a few of the cheesy souvenir shops. Found one with a big sandcastle statue on the front. Thought that was neat.
- Craved some seafood and found a place called Scuttlebutts. Yum. (He had fish tacos. I had a soft shell crab sandwhich.)
- Drove home with sand between our toes :)
Hope everyone had a good weekend! We're driving home next week!!!