Wednesday, January 19, 2011

put it in the bag

I've seen a few of my bloggy friends do a post about what they carry in their purse. I've enjoyed reading others' posts and getting a little insight into who people are and how they tick. So here's a little peek into my bag.
1. My actual purse was a Christmas present last year from my lovely sister-in-law Amy. When it comes down to actually purchasing a purse, I can never decide on what to get. Sometimes the decision has to be put into the hands of someone I trust. 
2. My current read Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. I read the first Hunger Games when it first came out (before it was cool ok?), long before there was ever a second or third book. Griff got the series for Christmas this year so it gave me a reason to reread the first book and then get into the second and third book. Needless to say, I don't get any sleep. 
3. My iPod classic/love of my life. It holds 120 gigs. And no, I don't speak computer language but that's a lot. No joke, it's more memory than our little MacBook has. 
4. Cherry Chapstick and lip gloss. I always freak out when I don't have chapstick. I probably put some on every 20 min so you see the dilemma when it's gone. (Griff has to let me borrow his and apparently gets bothered by me asking for it every 20 min. Go figure.) And I always put a little chapstick on before lip gloss because it's just too sticky.
5. Stride Sweet Peppermint gum. The staple to my life. I am a gum freak. Probably 10 hours out of the day I'm chewing on gum. So you see it has to have long lasting flavor. Last week, I ran out of gum and didn't have it for a whole day! Let's not talk about it....
6. Juicy Couture wallet. Also a gift. A very nice gift. One time I was at my favorite store and the lady at the counter said to me, "Oh a lady came in earlier with the real version of that wallet." What? Are you serious? Who are you? This is the real version home girl!
7. My cute little pink mittens which were also a gift from a lovely friend. They do a good job at keeping my digits warm while driving.
8. My camera and phone. Essential.

There you have it. Me in a nutshell...I mean bag.
What's in your bag?

1 comment:

  1. i love reading these too! but i don't think anyone wants to know what's in my backpack--my purse of choice for the past four years.

    and i totally agree with you about the chapstick. can't live without my burt's bees.

    ReplyDelete