Wednesday, May 4, 2011

an update

  • We have taken 2 trips to the airport in the past couple of days. One, to pick up my lovely sis-in-law, Megan, and baby Olive. Second, to greet my bro-in-law, Greg, who just finished 2 years of service for our church, in Portugal!
  • Griff & I just got assigned to be cub scout leaders in our ward. Which turns out to be alot more complicated than you would ever think (well, at least more than what I thought.)
  • Griffin has just one more class he's taking this spring semester, before he applys to the BYU Accounting Program!
  • I had another doctor's appointment the other day, heard baby's strong heartbeat, and made an appointment for 6 weeks out, when we'll find out if baby is a boy or girl!
  • After finishing her book, Bossypants, I have a friend crush on Tina Fey. She's so freakin' hilarious. 
  • We finally sat down and watched 127 Hours. Oh man....that's all I can say.
Consider yourself updated :) It's so much easier to update with lists, just FYI.

1 comment: