You may have heard about a cute boy name Jude. Well, here he his! Baby boy is 7 weeks old!
In the past 7 weeks...
- we found out Mr. Man is in the 98th percentile. (That means he's bigger than 98% of babies out there.)
- he's already growing out of some of the 3 month clothes we have for him. (Newborn sizes were kind-of a joke.)
- Jude has celebrated his first Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years! (Although he slept through Christmas morning, and ringing in the New Year. He must be a baby.)
- my sweet little guy slept for 7 hours straight one night! 7 hours!!! (It was a one time occurance, however. I'm just thankful when he does 3-4 hours normally.)
- little Jude dude smiles all the time! Melts my heart even at 2:30 AM. And he has started to "talk" to us. (Although I guess we can't count "goo" as his first word.)
It's crazy how different life can be with 3 instead of 2. But it's also crazy how natural it felt.He fits just perfectly into our family and we are loving every minute with him.