Monday, November 8, 2010

please help

...I can't seem to stop watching Keeping up With the Kardashians. Or Prison Break for that matter. Ever since all the seasons of each show hit Netflix, I can't stop.
...I love to do laundry. Maybe not folding it, just washing and drying is the funnest! Seriously, I need professional help.
...I have not saved my money and Bijou Market is coming up! Good thing Christmas is coming is all I can say.
...I never see my husband, and when I do, he's stuck doing homework. Yuck.
...All I want to do is craft. Which is turning out to be difficult since I started my new job today (which, lets face it, I would rather work than be a hermit crafter all day long.)
...There's still 11 days until Harry Potter comes out.

What's a girl to do?

1 comment:

  1. Gretchen! I had the same addiction to Keeping up with the Kardashians! I watched all the seasons in like a week long period haha - sick!

    ReplyDelete