Wednesday, February 9, 2011

the grass is greener on the other side

This last summer, me and Griffin lived in Ohio (and Texas, but lets not talk about it.) I've been thinking a lot about Ohio lately. And how fun it was to always be seeing new things and going new places.

 Sometimes, I wanna go back. But then it wouldn't be so new and fun. On our next summer adventure, we want to take a road trip up the west coast. See the Redwood Forest, the Oregon coast, and Seattle.
Have you been? Any recommendations for fun things to see in any of those places?
Where is your next adventure going to be?

more on our Ohio adventure here, herehere, hereherehere, and here

1 comment:

  1. My next adventure? I'm moving to Berlin, Germany in 2 days... I should stop blogging and go packing! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete