Thursday, February 10, 2011

we be jammin

I am always looking for new cool music. I used to be better at it when I could just sit at my laptop for hours and download music. But the torch has apparently been passed to Griffin, who comes home all the time with cool new songs and new bands to listen to.
Two of my new favorite bands are
1. I Blame Coco
I'll be honest, when I first heard her sing, I thought it was a man. Once you get passed that. You'll find yourself jammin.

Griff loved her songs so much, I wanted to buy the CD for him for Christmas. It's not even available on iTunes. I had to order it off of Amazon. But you can listen to all her songs for free here.

2. The Temper Trap
Our new favorite song Sweet Disposition was actually on the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack. Like I said, we're behind. Please forgive us.

Heard any new, cool music lately?

1 comment:

  1. Kind of loving I Blame Coco, but she does sound like a man. and I have the whole 500 Days soundtrack and LOVE it. I've been listening to MGMT, Vampire Weekend, and Robyn lately. Also, Aqualung and He is We are really fun. We need to have a music exchange soon!

    ReplyDelete