Monday, March 7, 2011

"i could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love"

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! It always goes by too fast for us. But we had fun with friends and went and saw The Adjustment Bureau which we loved. And celebrated my big sister's birthday.
This project that was on my birthday list got done a few weeks early! I thought it was going to be way hard and cost some money but it actually just took a few hours and $10.
I love it!



Lyrics from Make You Feel My Love originally by Bob Dylan.

6 comments:

  1. babe! i want to come see it. it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I can't decide if I'm artsy enough to do something like this. It's been on my radar though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this. what a beautiful band of words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! i've been looking for stickers that big to do a similar project, but i may have to copy your stencil idea- they would be so much easier to find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! how did you do it? it looks like griff has small paint?? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete