Tuesday, November 1, 2011

just the two of us


"First we had each other.
Than we had you.
Now we have everything."

We had a realization the other night that pretty soon, it's not going to be just us anymore.
For the past 2+ years it's been just us
I have absolutely loved our time together and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. 
Griffin will always be my Number 1.
But I know I speak for both of us when I say that we can't wait to be a little family of 3.
And to share our time and love with a cute little boy that we brought to this world.
Come on little boy.
We're ready for you.

4 comments:

  1. I'm SUCH a fan of your costumes. Adorable.

    And I'm so happy for you Gretch. There's nothing better than good things happening to best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you last night! I can't wait for your little boy to come either. We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I'm so excited for you! (Can I say it enough?). You are going to be the cutest mommmy :)

    ReplyDelete